The 2020 APA Virtual Convention begins on Thursday, August 6! Information and registration are at https://convention.apa.org/
All Division sessions and posters will be available on the platform beginning at 11:00am ET on Thursday, August 6 for viewing on-demand until August 1, 2021.
- Psychologists’ Essential Role in the Collaborative Divorce Process—Minimizing Collateral Damage (Cole & Ducharme)
- Evidence-Based Approaches for Addressing Parental Psychopathology in Child Treatment (Danko & Schellinger)
- Intersection of Specialty Recognition, Practice, and Regulation—Ethical Considerations (Cameron, McGrath et al.)
- Ethics and Risk Management in Forensic Evaluations and Settings (Scroppo et al.)
- The Reality of Self-Care in the 21st Century (Kircher & DeGrant)
- What Research Implies for Private Practitioners’ Positive Online Presence (Reynolds, Krome, & Wallin)
- Using Podcasts to Grow Your Practice (Bradford)
- How to Choose an App for Clinical Care? Choosing Apps Based on Published Competencies (Maheu & Wright)
- Advancing Social Justice Through Technology, Telepsychology, and Organizational Consultation (Wright, Maheu, Cooper, & Blanton)
- Telemental Health in Diverse Contexts—Opportunities, Best Practices, and Challenges (Gupta, Meghani, Van Arsdale, & Maheu)
Beginning on Thursday, August 6 at 10:30am ET, attendees will be able to access the event from https://convention.apa.org. There will be a button on the homepage for attendees to click. The APA events, including the Main Stage events, Keynote Speakers, and Science Lecturers, that are listed on the APA agenda will be released for viewing at the times/days indicated. APA is continuing to update the convention website with new details so please check the site regularly – https://convention.apa.org – and click on the “Attend” button for new information. The APA events will be available on demand after the convention.